[bct] Re: No time anymore

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 15:11:19 -0500

People let's try and calm ourselves here? we don't need a 50 post thread about how to unsubscribe.

send a blank e-mail message to:

put the word unsubscribe in the subject line.
make sure that when doing so that you have the original message in your reply, so that when you are asked to confirm your unsubscription, that your request will go through. The incartis software that runs the lists on freelists has a bit of code that must be present in order for it to work. If it isn't seen, your request will not go through.

and please, let's remember that we have people who have children who may be listening. Let's try to be mindful of that. Also some people do not approve of swearing. I do swear but I try to be mindful of it when I am around folks who do not like it.

At 02:49 PM 5/21/2006, you wrote:
fuck you fuck you fuck you get the hell off the list