[bct] No time anymore

  • From: "CLG Productions" <cknc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 07:43:08 -0400

Folks,

I would like to ask how to unsubscribe. For about the past month, if it isn't one person trying to make a smart ass remark, it's another taking a valid question and making fun of it, and then, the threads just never die do they. Folks, there is a practice called hitting the delete key, yes, however, looking back in my sent items, I have found over 200 e-mails about The litterbox podcast that were not even relevant to the subject, and some of which were even quite down right smart ellic and quite rude in my opinion. i see about another 100 or so here on the Teamtalk/Skype argument of which was better. I am not a mod, however, I can't take this any longer. This has gotten out of hand! You all can't expect someone to sit here when they have a life, and constantly devote their time to hitting the delete key. Yes I could set up filters, but again, that takes time. Time that I should not have to make due to people who don't follow e-mail
etiquette properly.

A lot of us may like those threads but if you are like me, sure, a little joking around is fine, but when a technical list becomes nothing but joking, or being sarcastic to one another, that's where I draw the line.

I can't take this high traffic anymore! Either one, we get back to the way this list origionally was meant to be, or I am leaving case closed. And, in the event, I choose the latter, to leave, how do I do so?

Chris.