[bct] Re: Nice autoharp podcast

  • From: "Larry Skutchan" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 20:47:35 -0500

I've had a few other people tell me that about other files as well today. I wonder if there is something going on at ourmedia.org. I've tried a couple from here, and they download fine.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Matthew Bullis" <matthewbullis@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, February 15, 2006 4:39 PM
Subject: [bct] Re: Nice autoharp podcast

Hello, I'm glad people are enjoying it. However, I tested the link from the
web site for direct file download, and it said error reading XML data, so
apparently those using Podcast software are able to get it, but it's not
downloadable from the web site directly. Along with playing autoharp, I play
whatever instruments I can get my hands on. I've only been playing autoharp
for about a year and a half, but have been playing guitar since June 1998,
and other instruments came after that, including a year and a half of banjo
lessons, the acquisition of a mandolin, and the learning of harmonica. I
even have a neck rack so I can play guitar or whatever at the same time.
Thanks a lot.
Matthew

Tired of HotMail? Try Runbox. 1 gig of storage for a reasonable price.
Use this link as your referral.
http://1362.runbox.com