[bct] Re: Nice autoharp podcast

  • From: "Matthew Bullis" <matthewbullis@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 14:39:11 -0700

Hello, I'm glad people are enjoying it. However, I tested the link from the
web site for direct file download, and it said error reading XML data, so
apparently those using Podcast software are able to get it, but it's not
downloadable from the web site directly. Along with playing autoharp, I play
whatever instruments I can get my hands on. I've only been playing autoharp
for about a year and a half, but have been playing guitar since June 1998,
and other instruments came after that, including a year and a half of banjo
lessons, the acquisition of a mandolin, and the learning of harmonica. I
even have a neck rack so I can play guitar or whatever at the same time.
Thanks a lot.

Tired of HotMail? Try Runbox. 1 gig of storage for a reasonable price.
Use this link as your referral.