[bct] Re: Nextup Voices

  • From: "Jenny Axler" <jaxler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2006 10:40:32 -0800

Okay, the best thing might be to e-mail them. I actually think though that it says on the site which ones will work independently and which ones will not. basically if it does not say this will only work with text aloud, then you know it can safely be used. I guess I can only confirm for sure that the real speak and acapella voices require it.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ray Foret Jr." <rforetjr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>