[bct] Re: Nextup Voices

  • From: "Rick Alfaro" <rick.alfaro@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2006 13:30:16 -0500

I believe this is only the case with the Acapela voices.  I know I was able
to purchase the AT&T and Cepstral voices from nextup with no problems at
all.  I believe the licensing thing with the Acapela voices is something
that is being imposed by Acapela, but not totally sure on that point.  You
can write to support@xxxxxxxxxx and they will definitely get back to you.
They generally are very responsive.

--Best regards,

--Rick Alfaro