[bct] Re: Nextup Voices

  • From: "Jenny Axler" <jaxler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2006 10:14:13 -0800

Yes it is. I was originally told that it was not, but I tried to install a real speak voice, and could not do it without having text aloud first. I think there are some voices that will work without it, but not the really good stuff. i tell you though, it was worth the $65 i spent to get the karen voice. When it is something you listen to day in and day out, it is worth the trouble to have something you like.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Monica" <plumlipstick@xxxxxxxxxx>