[bct] Re: Next up voices.

  • From: randy gilkey <randy1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 20:05:49 -0500

I don't like the nextup voices, they slow the computer down and it takes a second to hear what you typed. The voices sound great, but for my money i'll stick to dectalk. Like I Ced the voices do sound great, but to me their not Worth the loss in performance. Well thats just my opinion. Save your money, or buy yourself a nice game. You will go back to your stalk voices, I did. They will be nice four about ten minutes, but get on the net and try to work fast and watch them crash. I have the at&t voices and the nextup Kate and Paul, and cepstral Emily, I use them very rarely. I mess with them for about ten minutes then I go back to dectalk or eloquence. Talk to you all soon.

--
Email services by FreedomBox. Surf the Net at the sound of your voice. www.freedombox.info