[bct] Re: Next up voices.

  • From: "M. Dimitt" <jamdim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 17:44:41 -0700

Hi, Ray:
I had the same problem with JAWS crashing. What you need to do is to manually
start up JAWS with a shortcut key, try to use Control-plus-alt-plus-J, instead
of having JAWS start up automatically when windows loads. For some reason, when
the JAWS starts automatically when your computer starts up, the Neospeech
voices have a problem. See if that works.
Jamie