[bct] Re: Next up voices.

  • From: "Ray Foret Jr." <rforetjr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 18:37:57 -0600

Well, you do not have to buy Text allowed to gtet the voices.  I bought and use
the AT&T Natural voices US. English Mike and Chrystal.  Now, I also have the
Neo speech voices Kate and Paul; but, I can't get them to work.  Every time I
install them and try to run them, JAWS crashes.  Any suggestions for this?

Sincerely yours,
The Constantly Barefoot,
Home phone and fax:
Skype Name: