[bct] Re: Next up voices.

  • From: "Brent Harding" <bharding@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 22:41:45 -0600

Since these use sapi unlike eloquence, does the sound device selected for voice end up applying? My system doesn't like FS's solution of editing jfw.ini to force jfw to another card, and they warn this could be the case. I discovered the voice option under speech to set it to another card and wonder if I somehow found eloquence for sapi, if I could get it done that way?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jenny Axler" <jaxler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>