[bct] Re: Next up voices.

  • From: "M. Dimitt" <jamdim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 17:37:43 -0700

Hello, Jenny:
I don't believe you have to purchase the Text Aloud program in order for the
voices to work. Although, if you want to have proper pauses that punctuation
provides, the text Aloud program makes that possible. When you read text, say
in Word Pad, the voices tend to just run on and on, with no breaks, treating
the text like one long sentence. Also, if you use Text Aloud, you will be able
to create audio MP3 files with the voices.
Hope this helps.