[bct] Re: Next up voices.

  • From: "Jenny Axler" <jaxler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 20:01:49 -0800

Kate and Paul are not the newest voices. They have been around for a while, and yes, neospeech voices ( the Kate and Paul voices) do work independently from Jaws. The newest voices are the scansoft real speak voices. These do not work independently from Text Aloud. I tried to install them without having purchased Text aloud and I couldn't even do that as they would not install because text Aloud was not detected on my system.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rick Harmon" <rickharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>