[bct] Re: Next goldwave podcast

  • From: "Brandon armstrong" <stunnerstud@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 16:21:04 -0500

cool, can't wait for that.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Rick Harmon
  To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, April 21, 2006 4:14 PM
  Subject: [bct] Next goldwave podcast

  Hi everyone,

  My next goldwave podcast should be done on Monday.  Part 3 will take us
through creating a promo for BCT.  It will show users how to record with
goldwave by selecting a microphone as the input recording source and adjusting
its volume level. After recording the voice track, I will show you how to mix
the voice track with  an audio track together and then  edit out any problems
using the start and finish markers.  I may also throw in a effect or two as

  Part 4 should be the final part in the series.  I will cover cue points in
files, how to split large files using cue points and possibly file merging and
batch file conversions.

  Contact Information:

  Skype ID: rharmon928
  MSN ID: rharmon928@xxxxxxxxxxx