[bct] Next goldwave podcast

  • From: "Rick Harmon" <rickharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 17:14:23 -0400

Hi everyone,

My next goldwave podcast should be done on Monday.  Part 3 will take us through
creating a promo for BCT.  It will show users how to record with goldwave by
selecting a microphone as the input recording source and adjusting its volume
level. After recording the voice track, I will show you how to mix  the voice
track with  an audio track together and then  edit out any problems using the
start and finish markers.  I may also throw in a effect or two as well.

Part 4 should be the final part in the series.  I will cover cue points in
files, how to split large files using cue points and possibly file merging and
batch file conversions.

Contact Information:

Skype ID: rharmon928
MSN ID: rharmon928@xxxxxxxxxxx