[bct] Re: Next Steps With NLS

  • From: "Karen Delzer" <catwacky@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 10:54:17 -0700

Dan,
I believe that there is no harm whatsoever, in expressing the desire for a
given result.  In this case, as I stated previously, I do not think some of
the writings prudent or necessary, however, I believe that the petition
itself is quite an acceptable outlet for library users to vent their
frustration.  Any insults, threats, vulgarity, of course, would be totally
inappropriate and counterproductive.  However, I believe that we have the
right, and, yes, the responsibility, to judiciously express concern or even
outrage when we believe it necessitous.

Karen Delzer