[bct] Re: Next Steps With NLS

  • From: The Scarlet Wombat <coconut@xxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 16:11:40 -0400

Karen, you used the word vent. This is where the difficulty lies. If we are seen as a gang of people who vent at the slightest perceived difficulty, our venting will not be taken seriously. The better course of action is, first, to see what is happening for a week or so, then to contact members of Congress, our elected representatives, to see if they can make inquiries. Those at the NLS are bureaucrats, they cannot see past the ends of their collective noses, such is the way of being a bureaucrat. As I noted previously, being legally allowed to petition is not in the least part similar to the wisdom of doing so.

Dan