[bct] Re: New womcast uploaded

  • From: "boomerdad" <boomerdad@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 22:31:50 -0800

And may I second that praise, but shift it in your direction as well, good lady. I just heard the lifecast you submitted some time ago (Yes, I'm behind, ya wanna make somethin' out of it?) and hey, what can I say--I laughed, I cried ...

I may have to try my own hand at this podcast thingy.

Feel the power...
Wield the magic!...
Gaming at the speed of sound!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Hope Povenmire" <musicofhope@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>