[bct] New womcast uploaded

  • From: The Scarlet Wombat <coconut@xxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 20:32:14 -0500

Greetings and Hallucinations,

I just uploaded my first attempt at a podcast to the ftp site. Larry, it is called wom1.mp3, it is the first womcast, which is a podcast by the Scarlet Wombat, aka, me.

Hope it's not too bad. It is truly difficult to get a totally quiet space to record in. I had to threaten the refrigerator within an inch of its life to shut it up, and the central heat was off so long that the Christmas tree has real icicles dangling from the branches. I hope the sacrifice of my 35 pet chinchillas for a warm coat to wear during womcast production is worth it. [big grin]

Dan