[bct] Re: New to the list

  • From: "Frank Lizarde" <flizarde@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 14:10:42 -0700

Yes. if you plan to podcast it, please do it in stereo?
Frank
----- Original Message ----- From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
From: "Larry Skutchan" <skular@xxxxxxxxxxxxx To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 19:17:14 -0400

The best tip is to keep your hands away from the recorder while
recording,
or you will get all kinds of unpleasant handling noise. I also
immediately
say what I think I'm recording when I hit Record, so as you scan
through
your files, you can quickly identify each of them.