[bct] Re: New to the list

  • From: "Larry Skutchan" <skular@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 19:17:14 -0400

The best tip is to keep your hands away from the recorder while recording, or you will get all kinds of unpleasant handling noise. I also immediately say what I think I'm recording when I hit Record, so as you scan through your files, you can quickly identify each of them.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Stacey Robinson" <staceyr75@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>