[bct] New to the list

  • From: Stacey Robinson <staceyr75@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 03 May 2006 14:54:37 -0500

Hi all,
My name is Stacey Robinson, and I'm new here. I just discovered blind cool tech a few weeks ago after getting DSL. I have the voicenote mpower and I download things from the bct website and listen to them on the mpower's media player. After listening to a couple of reviews, I've order the olympus ws-320m digital recorder. CAn anyone give me any easy tips or tricks. I'll be using it when I go to guiding Eyes this summer to get my third guide dog.

I'm planning to use it for recording the lectures. I believe there are about 20 hours of lectures.

Have a nice day.
Stacey Robinson