[bct] Re: New to the list.

  • From: "Kevin Wassmer" <commanderlumpy2003@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2006 08:54:06 -0700

That didn't answer my questions though. How did I get on here in the first place? Until things are worked out I would like to be removed. I have very important emails I have to answer. Last, I had to delete all my emails without even reading them because of that bastered who keeps tripping up eloquence. I don't mean to be negative. But I don't have time for this crap.