[bct] Re: New to juice and mighty frustrated already

  • From: Krister Ekstrom <krister@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 12:18:17 +0100

Hi and thanks to you all for helping me out. I did as you told me and could download the episodes, no problem. Is there a way to get new episodes manually, if i wanted to? For me, the latest episode on the podcast is the one called "make tracks", but i wonder if this is really the latest one.
And there are more questions coming on, for example how do i know when new episodes have arrived? I assume y'all run Juice in the systray to keep it from blocking other things. And lastly, how do i delete things i do no longer want? I could go into the downloads folder i guess and delete the actual .mp3-s. Well, there's much to learn for this old dog now, i guess.<smile>
--
/Krister