[bct] New to juice and mighty frustrated already

  • From: Krister Ekstrom <krister@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: BlindCoolTech <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 18:01:14 +0100

Hi folks,

If you have seen this message earlier today, i'm very sorry, but it looked as the list was down for a bit, but here goes anyways:
Since this is a list about podcasts among other things, i thought i
might turn to this list with my frustrations in hope that some kind soul
might have the possibility to help me out. I've set up Juice v 2.2 and
have successfully, (at least as it seems) been able to subscribe to the
BCT podcast, however when i try to download anything other than the very
latest episode, the status says "skipped" and i can't seem to do
anything about this. How do i do in order to download those so called
"skipped" episodes, because i really do hope there's a chance i could do
And here's another funny one: Every time i exit the juice program, i get
a "there were errors, check the log" dialog. What gives here??
If anyone could shed some light here, i'd be very greatful.
Thanks and sorry if this has been discussed before.
/Krister, the frustrated podcatching newbie