[bct] Re: New screen reader

  • From: "Vince Thacker" <vince@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 16:55:14 +0100

Ray, I'm pretty sure this is a genuine piece of software, based, so I hear on an existing one called Lookout, which is not free but relatively cheap. Some people were quick enough off the mark to download it before the makers withdrew it temporarily because of some kind of piracy issue.

Only time will tell . . .

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ray Foret Jr." <rforetjr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>