[bct] Re: New screen reader

  • From: "Ray Foret Jr." <rforetjr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 09:39:51 -0500

Is this so-called other screen reader even legitimate?  I doubt it.  I've
heard of these too good to be true alternative screen readers which make
promise after promise; only to find out that the so-called screen reader
doesn't even exist.  That's after they've gotten your e-mail address and all
your other information and then you find out you were deceived.  I don't
trust these fly by night so-called screen reader venders or their empty
promises.  Here today gone tomorrow; and, with all the wood-be user's
personal information at that.  How do I know, well, it happened to me;
that's how I know.  A fellow was talking up his so-called screen reader like
it would be one which would make all software virtually and immediately
accessible.  After I gave him my info, I wrote him back three or four times
and asked him where was my disk of the demo version.  This, after he
promised delivery in two or three weeks.  The first time I wrote him, he
wrote me back with something or other about his supplier having problems and
then the second time, it was about he said it would be another week.  Never
heard from him again; and, I don't think I ever will either.

Sincerely yours,
The Constantly Barefooted,
Home phone and fax:
Skype Name: