[bct] Re: New podcasts

  • From: Buddy Brannan <buddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2005 14:44:19 -0500

Well...you said you'd listen "tonight or tomorrow morning, whichever happens first". Generally, tonight happens before tomorrow morning, so if tomorrow morning happens first for you, well, I reckon you might have a time machine in your closet.

Well, it was funnier on first waking up this morning.
On Nov 13, 2005, at 11:01 AM, Dana Niswonger wrote:

exqueez me?
----- Original Message ----- From: "Buddy Brannan" <buddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>