[bct] Re: New pod casts

  • From: "Rick Harmon" <rickharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 11:30:07 -0500

My DVD program isn't really accessible so it wouldn't be much of a pod cast
but I'll try one if you want me to.  I guess I could go through the ATI MMC
as well, that is the program I use to do my capturing from satelite.

Contact Information:

Skype ID: rharmon928
MSN ID: rharmon928
Email: rickharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx