[bct] Re: New pod casts

  • From: Megan Kelly <mek55@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 20:36:21 -0500

Hi Rick,
I would find a Goldwave podcast very helpful!
Thanks, Megan

At 03:41 PM 3/10/2006, you wrote:
Hi Everyone,

I probably have a week or two still to learn how to make unattended XP installs but I am making progress. In the mean time I have been learning goldwave and have a lot of the basics down. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in a goldwave podcast? There is a set of audio files avalible on for the people that is in 10 parts and is about 6 hours long if anyone is interested in that. Its very good. I figure I could do a BCT one that is about an hour long or so with all the basics for beginners if anyone is interested. Also still working on a nero 7 podcast with Window Eyes 5.5 to show differences in the installation. I may have that done on monday or tuesday.

I have gotten a lot of comments on the nero 6 pod cast. I am very happy everyone is learning from it and enjoying it.

Rick

=======

Contact Information:

Skype ID: rharmon928
MSN ID: rharmon928
Email: <mailto:rickharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>rickharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Phone: 330-724-6093
Location: Akron, Ohio USA

"The chief handicap of the blind is not blindness, but the attitude of seeing people towards them."
- Helen Keller, 1925