[bct] Re: New name, same freshness!

  • From: "Dana Niswonger" <dniswonger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2005 15:34:14 -0600

Weak argument, thread discontinued...

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jeff Bishop" <jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, November 12, 2005 3:24 PM
Subject: [bct] Re: New name, same freshness!

I would say then that you shouldn't install Windows, for it even doesn't
cleanly handle issues such as this either, perfect case, Microsoft Office.
The issues you ran into before were addressed with Juice that were found in
2.2 Beta 1 and beta 2. This is what beta software is all about. If you
instaled it you accepted the risk beta software has. I think you would be
fine with the newly released Juice.