[bct] New listener

  • From: "Curt" <catucker24@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2005 21:51:25 -0500

Hello Larry and all,

I am new to this list and only recently became a Podcast listner.
I am interested in podcasting but need some basic guideance.
Where do you begin?
Some of BCT is like reality TV  for the blind.  Larry, when you were
helping your granddaughter get dressed and you were trying to put on her
shirt as if it was pants, I had to chuckle, ben there done that, and
when Jake had to stop on the walk home,  done that too with my guide.
All the podcasts have been great and full of information.

Curt & Faith (the dog guide) in AL