[bct] Re: New list?

  • From: "Angie Matney" <armatney@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2006 00:30:18 -0400

I don't think I actually got this letter. I only got one message that was
posted to the new list (and I checked, and it
wasn't Cc-ed to this list), but no official confirmation, and nothing after
that one letter. Odd...

--Original Message Text---
From: Rick Harmon
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2006 22:08:19 -0400

The new list has been a mess lately, but as of now its working.  if your not
getting messages I
would suggest you contact the list owner. You can find the address in the
letter they sent you
upon joining the list.

Contact Information:

Skype ID: rharmon928