[bct] Re: New list?

  • From: Larry Gassman <lgsinger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2006 21:25:39 -0700

Hi all,
I tried posting to this list twice and was rejected until the list owner could scrutinize my post.
The subject was suspicious, but it was a reoccurring subject, not one that I had made up so I am not sure what the problem was.

I had trouble getting to the other list for the first day or so, and finally the list owner manually added me.
Larry Gassman

At 09:02 PM 4-22-2006, you wrote:

Yes, it works and is doing well.
At 07:08 PM 4-22-2006, you wrote:

The new list has been a mess lately, but as of now its working. if your not getting messages I would suggest you contact the list owner. You can find the address in the letter they sent you upon joining the list.

Contact Information:

Skype ID: rharmon928
MSN ID: <mailto:rharmon928@xxxxxxxxxxx>rharmon928@xxxxxxxxxxx
Email: <mailto:rickharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>rickharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Phone: 330-724-6093
Location: Akron, Ohio USA

"The chief handicap of the blind is not blindness, but the attitude of seeing people towards them."
- Helen Keller, 1925