[bct] Re: New list?

  • From: "Angie Matney" <armatney@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2006 17:34:55 -0400

Hi Neal,

I used the address

blindcooltech-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

to attempt to subscribe to the new list. I got a subscription confirmation
email that instructed me to reply to be added to
the list. I did that, and then I got one email that seemed to come to the new
list. But I didn't get an official notice that I'd
been added, and I haven't gotten any more lits emails since.

I'd appreciate any assistance you can provide. In the meantime, I'll keep
reading this list with all of you.

Angie

--Original Message Text---
From: Neal Ewers
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2006 15:52:12 -0500

Message Angie, we seem to be stuck between two lists, neither of which are
perfect at the
moment.  We had a problem with this list because someone was hacking into it
and sending lots
of not very nice messages in batches of hundreds at a time.  So, people moved
to the new list,
but that list is quite sporadic lately.  So, some of us are back on this list
until we are discovered
by the person who tried to do it in in the first place.  So, stay around and
hide out with us if you
wish.  You can certainly be on both lists if you wish.  What address did you
use to try to get on
to the other list?  Thanks.  As the moderator of both lists, I'll try to help
if I can.

Neal