[bct] Re: New list?

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2006 15:52:12 -0500

Angie, we seem to be stuck between two lists, neither of which are
perfect at the moment.  We had a problem with this list because someone
was hacking into it and sending lots of not very nice messages in
batches of hundreds at a time.  So, people moved to the new list, but
that list is quite sporadic lately.  So, some of us are back on this
list until we are discovered by the person who tried to do it in in the
first place.  So, stay around and hide out with us if you wish.  You can
certainly be on both lists if you wish.  What address did you use to try
to get on to the other list?  Thanks.  As the moderator of both lists,
I'll try to help if I can.

Neal