[bct] Re: New list?

  • From: "Frank Lizarde" <flizarde@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2006 12:00:45 -0700

Hi,
I think I'll just stay on this one.
Frank
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Angie Matney
  To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, April 22, 2006 9:30 PM
  Subject: [bct] Re: New list?

  I don't think I actually got this letter. I only got one message that was
posted to the new list (and I checked, and it wasn't Cc-ed to this list), but
no official confirmation, and nothing after that one letter. Odd...

  --Original Message Text---
  From: Rick Harmon
  Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2006 22:08:19 -0400

  Hi,

  The new list has been a mess lately, but as of now its working. if your not
getting messages I would suggest you contact the list owner. You can find the
address in the letter they sent you upon joining the list.

  Rick

  =======

  Contact Information:

  Skype ID: rharmon928