[bct] Re: New ftp password

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 11:16:12 -0500

What do you mean, Darrell?

>>> nu7i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Friday, March 17, 2006 10:13:01 AM >>>
Hi all,

How about having those interested in submitting to the FTP site create
their
own accounts?

A+, CSSA, Network+!
Visit http://www.petitiononline.com/captcha and sign the Google Word
Verification Accessibility Petition today!
another person.
Blind Access Journal blog and podcast:
http://www.blindaccessjournal.com