[bct] Re: New ftp password

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 11:20:23 -0500

You're right.  I just deleted the folder, so we'll have to use
yousendit.com for a brief time.

>>> neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Friday, March 17, 2006 9:27:15 AM >>>
Larry, I'm afraid your troubles with this are not over.  When I went
to the FTP site, it did not ask me for a password.  It is still
accepting the one in my cookies folder.  And, there is lots of junk up
there also.  Sorry to be the bringer of bad tidings.