[bct] Re: New firmware for MicroTrack recorder out

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 09:31:34 -0500

Graham and list.  Well, the news is bad.  The firmware did not fix the
problem.  I'm going to talk to M-Audio today and see what they
suggest.  No one has heard of this problem happening before, so I just
might have a bad unit.  Problem is, I don't think they will have any
more to deliver to dealers until December.  So, we will just have to
see what they suggest.  I'll let you know.

I'm glad you liked the rain.