[bct] Re: New firmware for MicroTrack recorder out

  • From: "Graham Lewis" <Graham.Lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 08:38:05 +0100

I woukd be interested to find out if it doses fix the problem.  The
device had a lot of attractions otherwise.  I would need to know for
sure that it was recording! The review by Neal was great and very
atmospheric.  I could almost taste the rain on his porch.

Graham Lewis
Centre for Academic Practice
University of Warwick
University House
Kirby Corner Road
Coventry CV4 8UW
Tel.: (+44) (0) 24 765 72737
Mobile: 07733450022
Fax.: (+44) (0) 24 765 727326

>>> ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx 10/11/05 06:14pm >>>
Hello.  Well, perhaps the new firmware will fix the problem I had of
the recorder popping out of record.
The new firmware is at

Search for a file named

You will also get instructions on how to update your unit.

I spoke with the people at Sound Professionals and they had not
encountered my problem, but the people at m-audio said that the new
firmware fixed a few strange problems.  I'll let you know if it fixed