[bct] Re: New audio editor ... maybe?

  • From: Monica <plumlipstick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 13:56:56 -0500

I have a sighted friend who is using this software. I must say that I have not used it myself. He says he likes it because you can type faster than you can drag and click. I cannot vouch for it's accessibility, but it does appear to be a safe piece of software to install.

On Wednesday 3/22/2006 12:28 PM, you wrote:
Do you guys know about a software program called REAPER
still in beta and free and then will be shareware on the cheap.
It's a true multi-track editor and apparently keyboard based so  you
can run 8 tracks and adjust the items without using the mouse.
Very well documented web site.
Here's the web link

Is this program real and ok to use?
Thanks any info would be perfect.