[bct] Re: New Recorder Coming

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 11:07:05 -0600

Dan, what they don't say is how many KBPS they are dealing with.  I just
saved an hour long file in WMA format using a very low setting of 5 kbps
and it only took 2.4 MB.  This is obviously lower than they are using
for the highest quality format, but you could certainly get a lot of
hours even with a higher KBPS setting.  It's too bad they don't give
those specs, or at least, I haven't found them.