[bct] Re: New Pod buddy

  • From: "Lynnette" <superlynne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 10:09:55 -0400

Welcome, Graham,!
You've come to the right place for all things digital recording.  Larry (and
others) are experts at the recorder and mic thing.

This week I'll be purchasing the iRiver IFP 899 mp3 player with voice
recorder.  Larry often uses this device for his podcasts and the quality is
exquisite. He also has a set of binaural headphones.  you can get their
exact serial number at Blind Cool tech.com.

There are also some podcast reviews of digital recorders on Blind Cool Tech.
right now, the two hot brands seem to be iRiver and Olympus.

Best to you and good luck,
Lynnette