[bct] Re: New Orleans

  • From: "Don Ball" <dball10@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 13:39:58 -0500

wow you did a lot while you were there. Most of our time was spent bowling
the four days that we were there but we did go and see the sights. Let's
see. We ate aboard the steam boat Natchez and steamed up the Mississippi
river. and we did spend a day at the river walk mall. but mostly we ate and
drank our way through the weekend. I had a wild time and did like the city
as a blind person. the cars do help you get around nicely.