[bct] Re: New Orleans

  • From: "Jake Joehl" <jajoehl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 11:28:18 -0600

I've never been to New Orleans but my parents were there a few years ago for business. A sister of mine was also there for Mardi Gras. My first life-skills tutor grew up there, and she and her husband go back there a lot. Looking forward to this podcast!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Joni Colver" <joni.colver@xxxxxxxxxxx>