[bct] Re: New Olympus

  • From: "boomerdad" <boomerdad@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 22:56:58 -0800

I do not understand what's goign on in the heads of these people who make the Olympus. I mean, podcasting is by no means a new phenomenon at this point, and you'd think they'd put a better memory capacity and higher bit rate in their newer recorders. It boggles the mind. ...

Feel the power...
Wield the magic!...
Gaming at the speed of sound!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jeremiah Z. Rogers" <jzr@xxxxxxxxxx>