[bct] Re: New Olympus

  • From: "boomerdad" <boomerdad@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 22:50:45 -0800

Yes, there are many fans of voice-activation for lectures and such .. I am not among them, for precisely the reasons you discovered. Same holds true with removing or decreasing pauses when listening to audio files in the Bok Port.

Feel the power...
Wield the magic!...
Gaming at the speed of sound!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Merrill Louise" <merrill.louise@xxxxxxxxx>