[bct] Re: New Olympus

  • From: "David Tanner" <david-tanner@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 16:17:50 -0600

Give them another 6 months to a year and I bet you'll be surprised what they
will be coming up with next.  This time last year you couldn't find any of them
with more than 64 meg of ram, and now they are making them with 512 meg and I
believe there is even one with a gigabyte of memory.  That's what happens when
you are on the cutting edge, you loose your patience that newer and better
things aren't coming out faster.  Shoot it hasn't been that long ago that I
thought mini disks were absolutely wonderful, but now I have two mini disk
recorders that lay on the shelf and rarely get used.