[bct] Re: New Moderator

  • From: Kerri Regan <harmonica4me@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 21:29:16 -0500

That's great. Congratulations Neil!!
----- Original Message ----- From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, February 15, 2006 2:57 PM
Subject: [bct] New Moderator

Please join me in congratulating Neal on his new position as the blind
cool tech list moderator.  I had been considering asking for some help
with guidelines and directions for the list, and Neal's name came first
to mind.  His gentle suggestions, open-mindedness, and willingness to
try new things, along with his diplomacy, convinced me that if he would
accept the challange, he could do this list justice.

Neal and I discussed directions, and we agreed that the list has grown
into something valuable and should not be restricted to just technical
or podcasting information.  There are other lists for that.  As far as I
know, Neal plans to keep the list as open and engaging as it has been,
and I know you will join me in offering a deep felt thank you and